Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday Raleigh!

It is so hard to believe that SEVEN years have passed since I first held you in my arms!  December 3, 2007 was the most special day and one I had waited on for a long time.  You and all of your precious, chubby rolls were irresistable.  Now you have started to grow into a beautiful little lady and you're even more precious to me today than you were seven years ago.  I'm so glad that God chose you to be my firstborn little girl and that He allows me to be your mommy!  I love you so much Raleigh!  Now I get to see you all over again in Blakely every time she wears one of your little outfits!  Happy Birthday Raleigh!

After a year of asking for a real piano and to take lessons, we finally broke down and decided to buy a piano for Raleigh.  When looking at a weighted keys keyboard, they were almost as much as a piano so we thought a real piano would be better.  We asked the grandparents if they wanted to contribute to it and of course they were happy to do so.  We had it delivered while Raleigh was at school and waited patiently for her to get home.  Raleigh doesn't show her excitement outwardly, but when she walked into the sunroom and saw the piano, it was the look of pure joy on her face!  She was so happy and couldn't stop smiling.  Now we're going to have arguments over her and Garner wanting to play it at the same time!  :)

For dinner she wanted to go back to Texas Roadhouse again this year.  She loves her some steak and ate almost every single bite!  I have to say I think she had a wonderful birthday!!
Waiting on the birthday girl to get home!
















 Garner wanted to "ride" too!




No comments:

Post a Comment