Garner slept most of the day Saturday. I hated seeing him this sick, but the extra snuggles were nice!
Saturday, December 27, 2014
The Flu Strikes!
After we went to see The Nutcracker Raleigh got sick. I took her to the doctor on Monday and she was diagnosed with strep. They said she didn't have the flu, but didn't test her for it either. Tuesday I woke up sick and after going to the minute clinic they said I had strep, but no flu. I still felt pretty bad several days later even with an antibiotic. Garner and Jason ended up with the flu and no strep a week later! After getting some tamiflu and lots of rest Garner started to feel better. Jason took a long time, but he was stubborn and wouldn't take any tamiflu. Thankfully Blakely stayed well the whole time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment