Friday, December 19, 2014

1st Grade Christmas Performance

For first grades winter party they had a performance in the gym and then we went back to the classrooms for a snack.  Raleigh's class had snowman doughnuts and cookies and juice boxes.  This was my kind of party...no planning or organizing a craft with so many people in the room!  The kids loved it and the ones that checked out were gone by 2:00!  The kids sang several Christmas songs and some of them introduced the songs.  Raleigh was not scheduled to have a part, but one of the girls in her class went home sick and she filled in.  She did great, but I had no doubt because she had been playing earlier in the week practicing for the performance and saying the parts.  :)  Who would have ever thought that Jason and I would have a child that loved to perform!  I love seeing her shine in something she loves!







No comments:

Post a Comment