Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Love!

I love Valentine's Day!  I'm not sure if it's because my birthday has always been the day before or if it's the colors, but there's something about it that I just love!  Maybe it's the chocolate!  We had a fun time celebrating and giving each other an extra helping of love!
Valentine cards that I made to give to Raleigh's friends in her CBS and Sunday School class
Grandma and Papa gave Raleigh a gift in a Disney store bag...
more princess gowns!  She is addicted to these gowns and wants to wear them any time we're at home...I can't get her to keep on real clothes anymore!
Jason always sends me flowers or brings some home.  I can tell him to not spend the money but he does it anyway.  I got these on Friday for my birthday and Valentine's Day.
Not only did I get flowers, but so did Raleigh!  I love it that Jason is so good at showing her how she should be treated and that she's special!
Jason also made another purchase...a new movie!
I decided to make a book for Raleigh with pictures from our Disney trip and vacation.
I would say she loved looking at all the pictures again!
Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment: