I LOVE decorating the house for Christmas! Some years it stays the same and sometimes I change it up a little. It just makes me happy! However taking it down doesn't make me happy. :)
Our new decoration this year...Little People Nativity
A new ornament for Garner's 1st Christmas
and a new one to remember our trip to Disney for Raleigh's birthday
I love this tree in our kitchen/sunroom...cards from friends, thankful tags, and homemade ornaments!
Homemade ornaments for this year...names of Christ
and the finished pompom ball (that Raleigh made while at Disney)
I love Christmas Eve especially when Jason takes off and we get to spend the morning and afternoon at home together! Raleigh and I made some cookies for Santa.
After naps we head over to my parents house to celebrate Christmas with all of daddy's family. We always have a good time just hanging out and talking. There are only a few gifts exchanged within each family so more time is spent on family and not gifts...I love it!
The two cousins ready for their 1st Christmas! Garner and Sawyer
Raleigh opening her gift from Todd & Cindy
Garner getting ready to tackle his gift
Some gifts take a little more concentration than others!
Vivian & Scott
Brianna, David, and Asa
Daddy & Johnny
Shelly
Hye Jeong & Brianna
Raleigh's flying Tinkerbell provided lots of entertainment for the night
Garner...our best gift this year!
When we got back home Raleigh & Garner got dressed in their Christmas pajamas and went off to bed!
Cookies & milk for Santa, carrots for the reindeer, and the note Raleigh made me write!

































No comments:
Post a Comment