Plan for the day...get a little extra rest in the morning and head out after lunch for Epcot! Mama was still a little weak, but felt well enough to go.
Garner was much better...hives were gone and he was happy!
Our first stop was the "golf ball" for a relaxing ride.
Just a little side note...yes, I'm wearing the same shirt I had already worn. I'm very thankful that we had a washing machine after all the sickness we had and the fact that I only brought 3-4 tops that were not sweaters and it was hot!
Raleigh was so excited that she got to see Daisy!
Garner enjoyed the characters too!
Waiting in line to see Mickey, Pluto, and Minnie
The Seas with Nemo and Friends was a lot of fun. Garner enjoyed looking at all the fish!
Raleigh had a little dance with Donald
Jason and I had a little treat and were able to ride the new Test Track. It had been redone and wasn't suppose to be open, but we ended up getting a fast pass for it. After that we let Raleigh see Mary Poppins and then headed to our dinner reservations.
Dinner at Teppan Edo...Japanese! It was delicious and Raleigh was treated to ice cream for her birthday. Now she wants to celebrate her birthday every day!
Mama and Daddy took Raleigh and Garner to enjoy some Christmas music in the world showcase while Jason and I went for a ride on Soarin'. When we met them for IllumiNations this is how we found them. Garner had been asleep, but had woken up.
Raleigh had been waiting for the fireworks all day so we woke her up for them. Garner wasn't a fan of them to begin with, but was ok by the end.
Thankful to have a day together with no sickness!!






























No comments:
Post a Comment