I'm so thankful that we planned this day as a day to rest and just hang out! Mama was still sick, but starting to feel a little better. Garner was doing much better until I noticed a large hive on his face, then on the back of his neck, and then all around his joints. Just what we wanted...an allergic reaction to amoxicillin! Thankfully we were able to find a pediatrician that would take an out of state patient so off we went (well, daddy and I) while Raleigh and Jason hung out by the pool. We had to wait a long time, but the doctor was wonderful, prescribed another antibiotic, and gave me his cell phone number in case we needed anything else while we were there! After we got back, I was able to enjoy watching Raleigh swim for a little while and then we came up to the room to make our Christmas ornaments (only one got made because it took forever). It was great to relax and rest so everyone can recover from our first few days!
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment